In Yo' Face!!!

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Goodwill Hunting

Well, today was the day I had set aside to find the clothes for my costume. The "Tyrone Biggums" outfit only has a few simple pieces. There is the blue hoodie sweatshirt, the red knit cap, a heart shaped locket, and a tattered beige suit. I needed to find the suit for reasonable $$$. So Goodwill was the only way to get that accomplished.

I hit up 3 goodwills. You see the types of people who never really intersect with your world at the goodwill. That also happens when you go to Van Halen concerts but with a different set of people (rednecks). At the goodwill their were a lot of first generation immigrants who seem even less americanized than the office cleaning ladies. Makes me feel a little odd taking a perfectly fine suit from Goodwill just to wear as a costume. These people actually NEED these clothes and I'm going to soil the suit up, put a rip in on of the pant legs and wear it one night....

After goodwill I went to KMART in annandale for the blue hoodie. I hadn't been to Kmart in maybe 8 years. So now I'm home and I've put it all on. Doesn't really fit snug at all. I'm swimming in these clothes. So rather than looking like an emaciated crackhead... I look like a broke ass wide ass version of Sug Knight (hopefully what I just wrote never makes it to Sug or I'm dead) . Well, the white powder on the lips and my can a Red Bull (Red Balls, its like crack in a can) will round out the costume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home