In Yo' Face!!!

Thursday, October 07, 2004

3rd Annual Helloween Bash

It IS official. Ben finally caved to peer pressure. The tradition will continue. The evite for our 3rd Annual Halloween Paaaaarty has been sent out! Too bad the damn fool lives in *BFE* Chantilly now... but otherwise its all good.
We know the drill by now. We for the next couple of weeks need to regularly harrass Buddy into coming. We'll check the Evite every 20 minutes anyway even though Evite would send us an email if their was any activity. Ben will neglect his real job to make decorations only he cares about. I'll pick a costume that is too inner circle and maybe 5% of party goers will know what the fuck I am.
Brian will come as a cowboy. Fabio will come w/o a costume for the 3rd year in a row... but this year I'll introduce him to everyone as Smeagol if he pulls that crap. The fog machine will spazz. Drinking! Someone will hijack the stereo and put the top 40 stuff on. More drinking! As the night goes on and the more intoxicated I get I will in all liklihood only fulfill my duties as party photographer by taking pictures of women. Ben will start drinking straight from the bottle of Jack Daniels en route to passing out mid party. I could go on and on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home